sexta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2012

#127


1. First thing you wash in the shower?  Hair.
2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?  Alcohol, I don't like the taste of coffee. 
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?  Probably not.
4. Do you plan outfits? Depends if I'm going to have school in the next day, or not.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Fine.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that is red? Red pen.
7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body? I guess I would scream, and panicked. 
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?  I was doing a dance audition on England.
9. Three of your current feelings? frustrated, annoyed and bored.
10. What are you craving right now?  To get great grades at my exams and make my dad proud.
11. Turn on's?  sexy things.
12. Turn off's?  disgusting things.
13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?  What am I suppose to think off... soup?!
14. When was the last time you cried? Why?  Listening to a song, I get very emotional.
15. If you could be a superhero, what would be your powers?  Fly, teletransport, time travel, fast learner  and mind reader.
16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize? No.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both.
18. Favorite movie ever? I don't have one I like too many too only chose one.
19. Do you like yourself? Sometimes Yes, Sometimes No.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, International's (American) and National's (Portuguese)
21. Could you handle being in the military?  Yes, actually I would like to spend one year doing military service.
22. What are you listening to right now?  Taylor Swift - I knew you were trouble.
23. How many countries have you visited? 7
24. Are your parents strict? Depends of my behavior.
25. Would you go sky diving? Yes, I would love to.
26. If you could be the prime minister of your country, would you be willing to do it? No.
27. Whats on your mind right now? What I just read.
28. Is there anything you want to say to someone? Yes.
29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes.
30. Do you rent movies often? No, I usually see them at the cinema, tv or internet.
31. Whats your zodiac sign? Taurus.
32. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy? Neither one, I would rather be healthy.
33. Name five facts about yourself.
I like the smell of the salty on the air, thanks to the sea.
I like the smell of the grass 'fresh'.
I like the smell of rain.
I like to lie on the floor and looking up to the sky.
I like being on the beach looking and listening to the sea
34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened? Yes, When I was born I had a sort of a heart attack.
35. Do you believe in karma or predestine? Karma.
36. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit? Every each one of them.
37. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it? Probably.
38. Ever been on a train? Yes.
39. Ever been in love? No.
40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it? Depends on the type of the house and if there were other person's doing it besides me.
41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with? I don't really know if I would switch my life with another person's.
42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive, would you do it? No.
43. If you could live forever, would you want to? Depends if my love ones would also live forever, if I wouldn't get any big disease, If i could be either a child, a teen, a young adult, a adult or a old person whenever I wanted. 
44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child? Robin Wood.
45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do? I would try to save the baby.
46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you? No.
47. What was your best experience on alcohol? It's always great when you are drunk.
48. What was your worst experience on alcohol? Don't have one.
50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it? Honestly, I don't really know.
51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them? Yes.
52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger? Depends if I could shot first to the ground. 
53.  If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to? No.
54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires? No, only in spirits.

Sem comentários: